Chandra Kusuma School grants Partial Scholarships for the National Curriculum Programme to members of the public.
External Partial scholarships (previously entitled “subject scholarships”) are worth between 10% and 50% of fees, are granted based on the strength of a student in a particular subject, and are reviewed on an annual basis.
Who may apply?
We wish to assist pupils aged from SD 3 and SD 6 to continue their education at the school.
How to apply?
Parents / students who are interested in applying for this scholarship must pick up an application form from our school main building (lobby). A copy of their school report from the past two semesters must be submitted with the completed registration form.
Student must pay the Rp 250.000 scholarship test fee. This test be will be deducted from the entrance fee if the student is selected. Student will also receive entrance fee discount of 50% (booking and admission).
Students must also sit the entrance tests for each subject, except for the subject students are applying for the scholarship in.
If the students are not selected but still want to register in our school, they will need to pay full fees minus the Rp 250.000 scholarship test fee, and will still have to sit the entrance tests for all subjects.
It is the responsibility of individual student to get necessary evidence to support their application!The scholarship will be given in the form of:
1st Year – 10% of 12 months school fees
2nd Year – 20% of 12 months school fees
3rd Year – 50% of 12 months school fees
The scholarship cannot be converted into money. If the student ceases studying at the school for any reason, the scholarship will be automatically revoked. The scholarship cannot be transferred to a sibling or another candidate.
New candidates will be selected at the next academic intake.
Application can be made at any time before the submission deadline ; 4th May 2015 – 4pm.
Requirements for Evaluation
- Completed application form with evidence of his/her report for the last two semesters from their present school must be included.
- Strong commitment and loyalty to the school.
- Excellent school attendance.
- Actively involved in school activities.
- Has never been involved in any major disciplinary action or put on probation.
Note: Evidence of external activities may be provided to assist in the evaluation process. Extra points will be awarded to students who have held a position of responsibility or leadership.
Students will be subject to interview and tests/auditions, or portfolio reviews, as appropriate.
See below for types of testing and evaluation conducted to select scholarship recipients:
Conditions for Scholarships
Scholarships are reviewed annually by the Education Committee on the criteria of:
1. The student keeps an 'A grade' average in his/ her scholarship subject, and a 'B grade' average in other subjects.
2. Sustained language performance: verbal and written.
3. Commitment and loyalty to the school.
4. Upholding all school rules and regulations without exception.
5. Availability to enter internal or external competitions and actively involved in school activities, especially those which are related to the student's scholarship subject.
(shortlink : http://goo.gl/ZjouIu)