For CK students only
A student will be selected from each level starting from Primary 3 each academic year to continue his or her education in the school.
If eligible, scholarship will be given in the form of:
100% of school fee for 12 months. Books, uniforms and other school needs are not included.
After the 12 month period, scholarship committee will evaluate performance of all students to decide on new recipient, if applicable.
The scholarship cannot be converted into monies. If the pupil ceased studying in the school for any reason, scholarship is automatically revoked. Scholarship cannot be transferred to sibling or other candidate. New candidate will be selected at the next academic intake.
Students are not required to apply. The scholarship committee will conduct evaluations and assessments, their decision is is final and students and parents will be notified at the end of June.
Conditions for Scholarships
Scholarships are reviewed annually by the Education Committee on the criteria of:
1. Sustained performance in all subjects (see above for requirements)
2. Sustained language performance: verbal and written
3. Commitment and loyalty to school
4. Actively involved in school activities. Extra points will be given to student who hold position of responsibility in school organisations or clubs.
5. Upheld all school rules and regulations without exception.
6. Availability to enter external competitions.
( shortlink : http://goo.gl/vS4Plo )