Chandra Kusuma School awards Full International Scholarship for students sitting CIE IGCSE and A Level programs.
If eligible, scholarship will be given in the form of:
100% of school fee for 24 months.
Books, uniforms and other school needs are not included.
Criteria of eligibility:
Conditions for Scholarships
Scholarships are reviewed regularly by the Education Committee on the criteria of:
1. Sustained performance in all subjects with A grade average. (90 and above).
2. Sustained language performance: verbal and written
3. Commitment and loyalty to school
4. Actively involved in school activities. Extra points will be given to student who hold position of responsibility in school organisations or clubs.
5. Upheld all school rules and regulations without exception.
6. Availability to enter external competitions.
In all scholarships, formal evaluation will be carried out twice a year and scholarships can be revoked if students are not achieving the required standards as specified in conditions of the scholarship.
Students will be monitored regularly and warned if standard is not up to the requirement.
Students will receive 3 warnings: 1 verbal and 2 written. Final written warning will also serve as notice of scholarship termination.
(shortlink : http://goo.gl/XLUUoF)